Where to find the best travel industry deals? Find Information travel agents and tour operators are looking for.
Post your deals
Sunday, May 21, 2017
Taking Jordan By Storm Tour - from 5th to 13th August 2017
The Taking Jordan by Storm Tour is a great way to experience Jordan's rich history, culture, and visit the filming locations where great classics and modern blockbusters were shot.
Taking Jordan By Storm Tour - from 5
• 8 nights/9 days at a 4 star hotel sharing a room, single room is an option at an additional fee
• Airport Pick up and Drop
off-Meet and Assist at the Airport by an English Speaking Greeter
• Daily Guided Tours and Transfers in an A/C Bus with an English Speaking guide
• Breakfast daily at the hotels
• Group dinner at an Authentic Jordanian Restaurant Day 2
• Day at the Lowest Spot on Earth including a Buffet Lunch Day 3
• Site visit to the New Wonder of the World--Petra--Film Location of Indiana Jones and the
• Site visit to Jeddai in Wadi Rum-
Film Location with an evening Barbecue in
• Traveler must purchase their Jordan Pass $99 per person at:
The Jordan Pass will include your visa entry fee and site fees to most
of the sites listed in the Jordan Program.
• Traveler must purchase their airline ticket from the USA to Jordan roundtrip
Royal Jordanian Airlines is the National Carrier of the Kingdom- offering competitive fares from Chicago, New York, Montreal direct to Queen Alia Airport Amman, Jordan.
Child rate applies to children under the age of 12, and are based on a maxmimum of 1 child sharing parents' room on existing bedding. Ex
tra Beds are available on request but are not guaranteed.
Abdullah Bin Omar St. #9, Shmeisani
P.O.Box 811982 Amman – 11181 Jordan
+962 - 6 - 5679950
+962 - 6 - 5679954
ASEAN Region Representative: Mr. Khirul Zainie
Travel Trade Ambassador - Malaysia, Brunei, The Philippines & Indonesia
Mobile : +673 8641595
WhatsApp ID : + 60 142818191
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)