Testament to the growing popularity of Palm Springs as a tourist destination, the Palm Springs Bureau of Tourism and the Palm Springs Convention Center have redesigned www.VisitPalmSprings.com, www.VisitGayPalmSprings.com and www.PalmSpringsCC.com to showcase and support the brand messaging of this Californian city being “Like no place else”.
These three data-driven websites provide visitors a content rich user experience, automated social media engagement and real-time access through multiple web-based platforms. A series of interactive tools feature the latest web technologies to inspire visitors to plan and book their ideal escape to Palm Springs.
The new layout and improved navigation, combined with the site’s guest reviews, provide travellers with the quickest, simplest and most secure way of finding a private holiday and once again raises the standards in this fast-growing sector of the travel market.
Key features for the Palm Springs official visitor websites include:
· “My Palm Springs” trip planner to build personalised itineraries
· Dedicated section to support travel professionals
· Translator tool featuring over 70 language options
· Integration of social media tools – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and
· Interactive Google maps with city districts, nearby attractions and directions from major cities
· Informative TripAdvisor and Yelp reviews
· Easy to find travel articles and blog posting feeds to relevant web pages
· Simple reservation tool for hotels, vacation home rentals, attractions and tours
· Easy navigation to events, e-newsletters, visitor guides, featured partners and social media channels
Palm Springs’ official visitor websites have received over 1.7 million visits, an 80% increase in site traffic during the past two years. Over 700 Palm Springs businesses are listed in the Stay, Play, Shop and Dine sections including photos, deals, location and contact information.
The Palm Springs Bureau of Tourism and Palm Springs Convention Center are managed by SMG, a management company with over 230 facilities worldwide. The Palm Springs Bureau of Tourism is the official destination marketing organisation for the City of Palm Springs.