The WMI Top 10 Hotel and Resort Operators in Asia Pacific: Company Guide" is a crucial resource for anyone looking to gain information on the top companies in the Travel and Tourism industry in Asia Pacific. Detailed company profile and SWOT analysis information is provided for all the leading companies who are ranked in order by total annual revenues generated
1) Genting Malaysia Berhad
2) Shanghai Jin Jiang Int Htl Grp Co., Ltd.
3) The Indian Hotels Company Limited
4) Fujita Kanko Inc.
5) The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels, Limited
6) Mandarin Oriental International Limited
7) Genting Hong Kong Limited
8) Central Plaza Hotel Public Company Limited
9) EIH Limited
10) Banyan Tree Holdings Limited
- The Top 10 list in the "The WMI Top 10 Hotel and Resort Operators in Asia Pacific: Company Guide" is made up of the leading publicly held travel and tourism companies in Asia Pacific
- World Market Intelligence's 'The WMI Top 10 Hotel and Resort Operators in Asia Pacific: Company Guide' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report
As many as five out of the top 10 hotel and resort operators in Asia Pacific are based in Hong Kong or India. Genting Malaysia Berhad., which is headquartered in Malaysia, is the largest of all hotel and resort operators in Asia Pacific with revenues of US$2,785 million reported in FY2011. The second- and third-largest hotel and resort operators are Shanghai Jin Jiang Int Htl Grp Co., Ltd. and The Indian Hotels Company Limited with revenues of US$1,962 million and US$748 million respectively in FY2011.
- The WMI Top 10 Hotel and Resort Operators in Asia Pacific: Company Guide comprises of two sections - Peer Analysis & Company Profiles. The Peer Analysis section compares key financial parameters for the companies mentioned in the report based on the latest available financial data
- The Company Profiles section provides in depth data about the featured companies and their operations. The company profiles contain company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services