Crystal Cruises is vastly expanding its presence in the exotic ports of China, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei next year. With a choice of 34 voyages (vs. just four in 2012), the five- to 29-day luxury Asia cruises offer a host of itinerary firsts and varied options, as well as tremendous added value, including a brand new 2-for-1 airfare bonus for select Crystal Symphony Asia cruises and Book Now bonus savings of up to US$2,500 per person for bookings made by August 30, 2013.
New for Crystal’s 2014 Asia season include:
· Two ships in the region – Both the award-winning Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity will be sailing the region in winter, spring and fall 2014.
· New itineraries – Brand new routes include Crystal’s first-ever cruises that begin and/or end in Bangkok and a two-week voyage round-trip from Singapore. Bali, introduced as a “turnaround” port in 2013, begins or ends four cruises in 2014 (vs two in 2013).
· New destinations – Crystal will make maiden visits to Malacca, Malaysia; Lombok, Makassar/Ujung Pandang and Surabaya, Indonesia.
· Return to less visited locales – The expanded menu of itineraries features calls in ports visited infrequently or not in several years, including returns to Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei; Jakarta and Komodo Island, Indonesia; Yangon, Myanmar; Koh Samui, Thailand; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Okinawa and Tokyo, Japan.
· China & Japan Focus – For the first time in five years, two voyages will explore more of Japan, as well as China, such as Crystal Symphony’s Beijing-Tokyo voyage with Osaka, Nagasaki, and Shimizu, Japan; Shanghai and Dalian, China; and a complimentary Beijing land package.
· Christmas/New Year Options – A brand new holiday cruise, round-trip Bangkok, celebrates New Year’s Eve with a spectacular light show in Hong Kong. Guests can extend their vacation with a preceding voyage beginning in Bali, without repeating ports.
· Shorter Vacation Options – Shorter Crystal Getaways offer new Asia cruises for as little as five days – starting at just US$1,520 per person.
· More overnights and port time – Every 2014 Crystal Asia voyage features at least two overnight stays, with most also offering one or more two-night stays in rich destinations like Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, Yangon and Shanghai.
· UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Throughout the region, rich shore-side excursions visit sacred and revered sites.
· BONUS SAVINGS – Until August 30, travelers can enjoy 2-for-1 airfare add-ons with select Crystal Symphony voyages and save thousands with extra special Book Now fares.
“The 2014 Asia collection offers a feast of new choices for guests returning to the region and extraordinary experiences for those visiting for the first time,” says Jack Anderson, senior vice president, marketing and sales. “Bonus air, land and Book Now fare promotions offer savings that are astounding. Some cruises are priced less than those in 2013, but Book Now prices are only guaranteed through August 30.”
All-inclusive, Book Now fares for Crystal’s 2014 Asia voyages begin at US$1,520 per guest if booked by August 30, 2013.
The renowned Crystal Experience has been rated “World’s Best” more than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history.