Available exclusively on corinthia.com, Corinthia Hotels will again host its Annual Sale, which promises a 50% discount on the Best Available Rates at across its 5-star European hotels. Corinthia Hotel London will offer guests a 30% discount on room rates.
Book through corinthia.com and reap the rewards – Corinthia Hotels further promises complimentary room upgrades, extended check-outs, and discounts in its restaurants and bars to customers booking their stay directly through the brand’s website. This reward scheme, launched in early 2015, is part of the group's efforts to reward customer loyalty and attract customers to corinthia.com, and offers both corporate and leisure guests benefits available exclusively through the website. Rewards vary per hotel and are available subject to availability – for further information, please see the individual hotel websites listed below.
Annual Sale rates at Corinthia Hotels start from:
• Corinthia Budapest: Rates start from £63 (approximately $92.15) per room per night.
• For additional benefits of booking via http://www.corinthia.com/ : http://www.corinthia.com/hotels/budapest/book-direct/
• Corinthia St George’s Bay (Malta): Rates start from £68 (approximately $99.40) per room per night.
- For additional benefits of booking via http://www.corinthia.com/ : http://www.corinthia.com/hotels/malta/malta_stgeorgesbay/book-direct/
• Corinthia Lisbon: Rates start from £56 (approximately $81.86) per room per night.
- For additional benefits of booking via http://www.corinthia.com/ : http://www.corinthia.com/hotels/lisbon/book-direct/
• Corinthia London: Offering a 30% discount, rates start from £319 (approximately $465.55) per room per night.
- For additional benefits of booking via http://www.corinthia.com/ : http://www.corinthia.com/hotels/london/book-direct/
• Corinthia Palace Hotel and Spa (Malta): Rates start from £50 (approximately $72.76) per room per night.
- For additional benefits of booking via http://www.corinthia.com/ :
• Corinthia Prague: Rates start from £58 (approximately $84.81) per room per night.
- For additional benefits of booking via http://www.corinthia.com/ : http://www.corinthia.com/hotels/prague/book-direct/
• Corinthia St Petersburg: Rates start from £50 (approximately $73.11) per room per night.
- For additional benefits of booking via http://www.corinthia.com/ : http://www.corinthia.com/hotels/stpetersburg/book-direct/
The Following Terms & Conditions Apply:
• Rates are based on the daily Best Available Rate
• Rates are subject to availability and black-out dates may apply during this offer
• Minimum length of stays restrictions may apply
• These rates do not apply to block bookings of 9 rooms or more
• This offer is valid on certain room categories only
• Reservations must be guaranteed to credit card at time of booking, any cancellations should be made by 6pm one day prior to arrival
• Booking must be made by March 24, 2016
• Applicable for stays until December 31, 2016
• Applicable for new reservations only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other package or promotional rate
• Terms and Conditions may change at any time and the latest version of these Terms and Conditions can be found on Corinthia.com
For further information, visit http://www.corinthia.com/annual-sale/ or contact Corinthia Hotels on http://www.corinthia.com/contact-us/
About Corinthia Hotels
Corinthia is a collection of five-star hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta. Established in 1968, the group is a family-inspired business, with family values underpinning the Spirit of Corinthia. As a hotel business, Corinthia’s focus is on giving honest, discreet service. Authenticity, passion, precision and understanding are Corinthia’s guiding principles, ensuring they are true craftsmen in the world of hospitality. Each of the hotels and resorts, in some of the most exciting places in the world, are a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions. The Corinthia portfolio includes the flagship Corinthia Hotel in London, as well as award-winning Corinthia Hotels in Budapest, Malta, St Petersburg, Prague, Lisbon, Khartoum and Tripoli. Corinthia Hotels is owned by International Hotel Investments (IHI), a publicly-traded company in Malta. CHI Hotels & Resorts Limited is a wholly-owned member of the IHI Group which manages Corinthia Hotels. For more information, visit http://www.corinthia.com/ or visit Twitter @CorinthiaHotels ( https://twitter.com/corinthiahotels ), Facebook CorinthiaHotels ( https://www.facebook.com/CorinthiaHotels/ ), or Instagram @corinthiahotels ( https://www.instagram.com/corinthiahotels/ )