On October 1st, The Westin New York Grand Central hotel in Manhattan will mark its one-year anniversary as a Westin, and the hotel is inviting consumers to be a part of the milestone with a new Anniversary Celebration package offering a special bonus for guests celebrating a first anniversary or first birthday during their stay.
In the past year, The Westin New York Grand Central has welcomed more than 450,000 guests and also has celebrated milestones throughout the hotel, including:
- Fluffing 1,575,340 guest room pillows
- Serving 43,680 meals in room service and the hotel’s restaurant, THE LCL: Bar & Kitchen
- Doubling its rooftop garden, which now grows more than one dozen herbs and veggies incorporated in banqueting menus and signature dishes in the THE LCL: Bar & Kitchen
- Changing 1,181,505 sheets on Westin Heavenly® Beds
- Jogging guests more than 150 miles around Manhattan on guided runs with the hotel’s RunWESTIN™ Running Concierge
- Helping guests burn calories with 27,375 fresh towels in the WestinWORKOUT® facility
- Sprinting through 1,095 New Balance gear lending of sneakers and workout apparel
To join in on the excitement, guests may book the new Anniversary Celebration package to receive:
- 15% off room nights, with rates starting from $349 per night
- Two complimentary cocktails at THE LCL: Bar & Kitchen
- Complimentary New Balance workout gear lending (sneakers, socks and workout apparel)
- Special Bonus: Complimentary room upgrade for guests celebrating a first anniversary or child’s first birthday
The Anniversary Celebration Package must be booked at www.westinnewyorkgrandcentral.com/anniversary and is valid for overnight stays through November 30, 2013. Guests must show valid proof that the first anniversary or child’s birthday occurs during their scheduled stay; upgrade is based on availability.
In addition to the special package, the Westin New York Grand Central invites consumers visiting New York City from October 7-10 to join the celebration in Grand Central Terminal’s Vanderbilt Hall and go from “Rush Hour to Relaxing.” Take a spin with Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG) or snap a Westin Weekend photo for an opportunity to win a luxury vacation to one of Starwood’s 1,100 hotels and resorts worldwide. The Westin is a partner of Grand Central’s Centennial this year.
For more information about The Westin New York Grand Central, check the website at www.WestinNewYorkGrandCentral.com or call 212-490-8900.