“Travaasa Hana is the ideal destination for romantic elopements. When couples dream of an island getaway, or what ‘Hawaii’ looks and feels like, it’s here,” said Danny Mynar, general manager of Travaasa Hana. “Our dedicated staff will make guests’ wedding day effortless and fill it with the genuine aloha spirit Hana is known for.”
Travaasa Hana’s elopement package includes:
- Two night stay in an ocean view Sea Ranch Cottage with private hot tub
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner for two
- Choice of one premium activity (such as coastal horseback ride) for two
- Daily spa treatments for two (four treatments total)
- Bottle of champagne upon arrival
- Personal services of Travaasa Hana wedding specialist
- Arrangement of marriage license or civil union appointment
- Non-denominational officiant to preside over ceremony
- Traditional wedding lei for bride and groom, bride and bride, or groom and groom
- 500 count fresh flower scatter at ceremony site
- Special wedding gift from Travaasa Hana
- Steaming of couple’s wedding attire
- Private transportation to and from the ceremony site
- Witness if needed
- Fresh flowers scattered in room upon return from the ceremony
While in Hana, guests can experience how authentic Hawaiian traditions are a way of life. Travaasa Hana activities include throw net fishing, hula and ukulele lessons, bicycle rides, ti-leaf or plumeria lei making, frolicking at world-famous Hamoa Beach, or just relaxing at the infinity pool or laying in a hammock.
Nearby points of interest and attractions include Kaeleku Caverns, Waianapanapa State Park (Black Sand Beach), Kahanu Botanical Garden, Pools of Oheo (aka Seven Sacred Pools), Charles Lindbergh’s grave, the 400’ Waimoku Falls, Hana Cultural Center, Fagan’s Cross, and Haleakala National Park.
The AAA Four Diamond Hotel was rated the No. 1 resort in Hawaii in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards Poll, while The Spa at Travaasa Hana was named the No. 1 Resort Spa in Hawaii. Formerly the Hotel Hana-Maui, the original property opened in 1946 and became a favorite retreat for generations of travelers seeking barefoot elegance, unspoiled natural beauty and a Hawaiian sense of place. New twice-daily flights on Mokulele Airlines from Kahului to Hana make it easier than ever to get to Hana.
Travaasa® Experiential Resorts is a collection of experiential resorts and spas, uniting a variety of customizable experiences with spectacular natural locations. Extensive, diverse programming is developed around the brand’s five pillars: adventure, culinary, culture, fitness and wellness. Travaasa strives to educate and inspire by incorporating local and regional elements from each destination to create an authentic experience. The Travaasa portfolio currently includes two properties: Travaasa Austin, a top ranked Austin, Texas hotel which opened in May 2011 in Texas Hill Country and Travaasa Hana, Maui, a Maui resort that opened in June 2011, with plans for additional properties to be added in the future.
For more information visit www.travaasa.com/hana